109 Mulberry Street Saturday, April 26 Real NYC Designer Market
Wow, what a fantastic past weekend! The spring air was amazing, our freshly painted space was a hit – our courtyard tents were fabulous and our extended area is getting fuller!
Call for artists! Saturday and Sundays – looking for handmade, home decor, fashion, art, metal work, leather work, accessories of all kinds, weavers, horticulturists, pottery, jams & jellies, beaders, hand-spun fiber artists, glass, skin care, cosmetology artists, design, foodies, sweets, snacks, wares, miniatures, vintage clothing, vintage furniture, textiles, photography, visual art and anything that is interesting you want to sell!
We have expanded into the schoolyard of Old St. Patrick’s School on Mott and Prince – BRING YOUR TENTS – EASY TO MOVE IN AND OUT….NO STEPS. (You can unload right by front entrance – always easy unloading, we are right next to a pump) – indoor space available as well.
We offer 3 space sizes
$80 *4’ tables
AND an early sign up/pay bonus!
Signing up 10+ days prior:
If you are booking two days – YES you can stay Set Up overnight!
Real NYC Designer Market Weekly Space Complimentary Services Include:
· Your Business Logo and Brand Images incorporated into our marketing materials
· Your Business Logo and Brand Images on all of our Social Media and Website Announcements, Blogs and Gallery
· Your Business Logos and Brand Images incorporated into our weekly advertising
· Website and Social Media Blasts via email and online to our “Shop 24/7” blurbs
· Your Info sent and shared with Magazines, News Papers, Bloggers and Press
· Invite to Buyers to come through market and buy wholesale – introductions to stores
· Your Info on all of our promotional flyers, posters, cards, wall hangings and artwork throughout Real NYC Designer Market
· Floor Plan thoroughly laid out prior to date – upon your arrival FREE table will be set up and space in place
· Free Table
· Free Chair/s
· Staff available for unload/load
· Clean and well lit environment
· Greeter and Promotional Staff on duty at all times
· Opportunity to be “Designer of the Week” which includes blog on our website, photos, interview and press
· Introduction to our Branding Staff that has 30+ years of experience
Space Configuration varies throughout the market – each space is unique because of our space. Share spaces will need approval and fees start at an additional $50 per space
We DO NOT charge for Tables! Free Tables! Free Chairs! First come, First serve. Tables and Chairs are there and ready for you… we ask that you please place them in their proper space at the end of the event. If you want to bring your own or custom table, please do!
Confirm NOW via email or Apply NOW.
If you would like additional information please send us an email: realnycmarket@gmail.
com or call Sara directly 646-831-5455. We run as a team.
Need help branding?
The extraordinaire branding guru Peggie will offer her services – please see Sara for details.
We have dates available and pre-bookings with bonus discounts to those who book 10+ prior. Real NYC Designer Market has the right to refuse anybody that we find inappropriate and does not meet our policies/rules – (please read)
Saturday April 19
Sunday April 20 Easter Sunday CLOSED
Saturday April 26
Sunday April 27
Saturday May 3
Sunday May 4
May Dates Coming Soon….
Valid NY State Tax I.D.:
Please confirm to be placed on floor plan. We will send you a PayPal invoice or you can PayPal us directly: realdesignermarket@
Real NYC Market
Real NYC Market
Sara Keiser + Staff
“Art Design & More”
233 Mott Street, Nolita NYC
White Room + First Floor of Old School House
+ Hallways + Courtyard
Between Prince and Spring
268 Mulberry Street, Nolita NYC
St. Patrick’s Youth Center
Between Prince and Houston